Document your clients' network in our integrated documentation platform.
Perform Technology Audit Based on Built-In Template
Generate a professional report or give your clients access to their own QBR dashboard
- Single pane of glass provides quick insights into the most important areas of clients network and security operations
- Present data from multiple source in an easy to navigate dashboard
- Give your clients limited access to the information they care about the most
Technology & Security Review Frameworks
- Leverage easy to use QBR frameworks.
- Out-of-the box QBR templates including industry specific standards like NIST CSF
- Implement mature way of managing your network infrastructure auditing and reporting
- Perform regular audits to discover technology gaps, security risks which can be turned into sales opportunities
- Get new best practices delivered to you on regular basis so you don't have to do your own research
- Take under control deploying and auditing standard configurations across clients and sites
- Reduce accidental "fires" your team needs to deal with by implementing best practices.
Reports & Shared Dashboards
- Prepare reports, budgets/roadmaps, action items and presentations in a fraction of the time comparing to the old way of doing it
- Meet with clients and discuss steps to improve their IT operations
- Share with clients historical trends highlighting the value you provide
- Generate easy to read report educating your client about gaps in their environment
- Customize and white label all reports including logos, content and sections
- Give client limited access to the dashboard
Network Documentation & Asset Tracking
- At no additional cost leverage robust IT documentation platform
- Share critical client information inside your team
- Quickly document your clients network.
- Leverage the information to help your vCIOs to simplify and enhance the QBR process.
- Get visibility and notifications for assets approaching end of life or are expiring
- Optimize MSP processes and keep customers raving
- Meet client's SLA's and expectations by having access to relevant information quickly
- Import assets from other system using CSV file template
Budget & Roadmap
- Quickly prepare easy to understand budget and roadmap
- Give clients live access to their IT plan
- Get visibility into potential projects and revenue for all your clients
- Get visibility into QBR meetings schedule across all clients so your vCIOs are not overbooked
- Get visibility into clients contract expiration and budget cycle dates so you meet with them at the right time
Pricing & Plans
All plans include free onboarding services & custom QBR template creation assistance
Roadmap & Budget
QBR and Net Doc Report
Connectwise Manage and Office 365 Secure Score Integration
White labeled reports
MFA Account Protection
Free Onboarding and Template build help
We found it difficult to take technical data and turn it into reports easily understood by customers. Our main concern was that MSPs had to struggle to prepare QBR reports for multiple environments. We decieded to build Narmada to make the process easy and have been adding new features since 2016 to help MSPs scale and optimize their operations.
The team behind Narmada are dedicated MSP & software development experts who do their best to provide you with
a solid framework for your msp business
SaaS-based app for an immediate value
tools to increase productivity & efficiency
reliability in forecasting & planning
Frequently Asked Questions
We have an integrated Documentation platform which enables your team to share client information efficiently. In the context of vCIO/QBR process it is a source of valuable information that feeds into QBR reports i.e EOL systems, high security risk systems, renewals, etc. We also have integrations with other platforms which streamlines the QBR process by importing information into our platform.
Yes, it's FREE. Our technical consultants will connect with your team to schedule touchpoints and assist your team with deployment.
Yes, if you provide the data in a CSV format we will do our best to map the fields and import both your network documentation as well as QBR data.
Narmada is priced by active Companies (Clients) you create in Narmada. Clients are calculated the last week of the month, and the updated count will be reflected in the subsequent monthly bill.
Our platform can be used for Free or Paid client assessments, new Client onboarding and of course for current clients vCIO process. You can also use it for time compliance reviews (NIST, PCI, etc)
Absolutely! We will do our best to add new features quickly so all users can benefit and make this application better and better over time.
Narmada is securely hosted as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution in Azure.
Please reach out to us to discuss the details.