Document your clients' network in our integrated documentation platform
Perform Technology Audit Based on Built-In Templates
Deliver the report & give clients access to their own QBR dashboard
Technology & Security Review Frameworks
- Leverage easy to use QBR frameworks.
- Out-of-the box QBR templates including industry specific standards like NIST CSF, ISO27001, PCI, HIPAA an more
- Implement mature way of managing your network infrastructure auditing and reporting
- Perform regular audits to discover technology gaps, security risks which can be turned into sales opportunities
- Get new best practices delivered to you on regular basis so you don't have to do your own research
- Take under control deploying and auditing standard configurations across clients and sites
- Reduce accidental "fires" your team needs to deal with by implementing best practices.
Reports & Shared Dashboards
- Prepare reports, budgets/roadmaps, action items and presentations in a fraction of the time comparing to the old way of doing it
- Meet with clients and discuss steps to improve their IT operations
- Share with clients historical trends highlighting the value you provide
- Generate easy to read report educating your client about gaps in their environment
- Customize and white label all reports including logos, content and sections
- Give client limited access to the dashboard
Network Documentation & Asset Tracking
- At no additional cost leverage robust IT documentation platform
- Share critical client information inside your team
- Quickly document your clients network.
- Leverage the information to help your vCIOs to simplify and enhance the QBR process.
- Get visibility and notifications for assets approaching end of life or are expiring
- Optimize MSP processes and keep customers raving
- Meet client's SLA's and expectations by having access to relevant information quickly
- Import assets from other system using CSV file template
Audit Templates & Frameworks
Pricing & Plans
All plans include all features, reports, integrations, free onboarding, training, out of the box templates & custom templates creation assistance
to take technical data and turn it into manageable structured reports easily understood by customers. Our main concern was that MSPs had to struggle to prepare QBR reports across the environments.
to help MSPs scale and optimize their operations.
who do their best to provide you with
- a solid framework for your msp business
- SaaS-based app for an immediate value
- productivity & efficiency in the heart of your MSP
- reliability in forecasting & planning
Frequently Asked Questions
We have an integrated Documentation platform which enables your team to share client information efficiently. In the context of vCIO/QBR process it is a source of valuable information that feeds into QBR reports i.e EOL systems, high security risk systems, renewals, etc. We also have integrations with other platforms which streamlines the QBR process by importing information into our platform.
Yes, it's FREE. Our technical consultants will connect with your team to schedule touchpoints and assist your team with deployment.
Yes, if you provide the data in a CSV format we will do our best to map the fields and import both your network documentation as well as QBR data.
Narmada is priced by active Companies (Clients) you create in Narmada. Clients are calculated the last week of the month, and the updated count will be reflected in the subsequent monthly bill.
Our platform can be used for Free or Paid client assessments, new Client onboarding and of course for current clients vCIO process. You can also use it for time compliance reviews (NIST, PCI, etc)
Absolutely! We will do our best to add new features quickly so all users can benefit and make this application better and better over time.
Narmada is securely hosted as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution in Azure.
No, our product is cloud hosted and runs in a secure Azure cloud enviroment.